Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sometimes...

This is a blog... thats it! An area of the internet wherein I can let myself go, Im a writer I write prolifically sometimes my writings are serious more often though they are simply a humorous bent on life, events and people who happen through the journey of my life.

I take no issue with anyone but so saying I am NOT politically correct AT ALL!! I say what my mind thinks through my fingers... its more often than not unedited and written "on the fly" so no offence is ever intended.

For me to write is a joy the flow and ebb of words the way it reads the laughter and smiles I attempt to prompt from my readers is what matters.

So the BASIS of many of my yarns are in fact reality of my life, BUT within the yarn I move and dance till the story is a smile in the making.

Please do not take offence with my words or consider I am attacking or having a shot at you a particular business or person... its just a yarn and I do attempt not to name specifics, but sometimes just sometimes people will take offence or assume something from my words which is in fact not there but rather in their own minds as they read... for its a reality that each of us come to the table of reading with whatever has gone before in our day/night in the forefront of our minds and subsequently its easy to find offence in words... If you find yourself in this place please take a breathe and sit back for a tick and relax.

The ONLY time I will direct myself to a particular person, business or event is if it has an impact on my community myself or those I care about in life... ie: the story regarding James Prices Point and the activities of the present state premier and the gas company involved... what they are doing is WRONG on so many levels and so I have my say.

The rest? mostly aimed at gaining a smile or laugh from someone who reads my words.

Im not a philosipher nor am I a shakespeare in the making a Kahil Gibram Im not a Jung or Freud I am not a Wordsworth or Hemmingway Im also not.... I am simply an Aussie who enjoys life the places he visits and lives and the people who make up the fabric of life where I live and enjoys putting some of those experiences into words... a slight bit of literary license is often attached to my words and so the story is embellished to raise the level of smiles.

But I am NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT in the slightest!!! I WILL call a spade a spade a sheila a sheila and a beautiful one just that beautiful... it is simply hoped my words are enjoyed even by those I talk about who recognize themselves from within the words.

Enjoy life
Shane ala the wayward walkabout

No comments:

Post a Comment